Assisted Living Specializing in Program for Low Acuity Behaviors
How is Austin House unique from other Assisted Living Programs?
At Austin House we maintain two distinct and separate comprehensive/holistic programs for individuals exhibiting low acuity behavioral problems. One program for residents with dementia behaviors and the second program for residents with non-dementia behaviors.
- We utilize the soundest and most up-to-date treatment approaches to insure optimal quality of care.
- Our staff is extensively trained in caring for persons with low acuity behavior problems.
- Each resident benefits from an individually-designed care plan that specifically addresses their behavioral needs.
- Behavioral health care is available on-site as needed.
- We are responsive to the needs of our residents and families, as well as to the needs of their medical providers, referral sources, and payors.
- We honor and adhere to a philosophy and practice of commitment and compassion in meeting the physical, cognitive, behavioral, affective, and social needs of our residents.